Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been put together to protect the
privacy and data of EU citizens.
controller and how to contact us
When registering as an affiliate with the Coastline Affiliates or contacting Slotbox, the data controller is Slotbox N.V.
Heelsumstraat 51, E-Commerce Park, Curacao
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use
This privacy notice tells you how we will collect and use your personal data.
Upon registration you should give your personal and financial details. Any data stored here will be provided by you voluntarily and we do not use your contacts for marketing purposes.
Why do we need
to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our services, we need to collect personal data for invoicing, keeping track of your performance, keeping contact with you regarding mutual business aspects and because of legal obligations regarding financial transactions. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes we would contact you for additional consent.
Will we share
your personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to/for:
· process payments and other similar processes
· enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
When they no
longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details
in line with our procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data
onto a third party, we will only do so once we have obtained your consent
unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Our affiliates software third party supplier (data processor) will have access to your personal data.
How will the
data processor process the personal data it collects about me?
The data processor will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. The data processor is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
The data processor also uses your data for Machine learning and Automation features to make your work faster and more accurate.
circumstances will we contact you?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out
the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
At your request, we can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If we do hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
· Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
· Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
· The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
· If the processing is based on legitimate interests or a third party, information about those interests.
· The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
· Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
· If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
· How long the data will be stored.
· Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
· Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
· How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
· Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
· The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
· Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of
ID will need to provide in order to access this?
We accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
· Driving licence
· ID Card
We might update this privacy notice anytime there is a significant change to how we are using personal information
If we make any changes to the privacy notice we will summarise these changes below. We may also contact you to notify you of any significant changes if we think this is necessary.